cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex Products Setup

Complex Products Setup

Here's the situation, I have a product that has 3 attributes. A, B and C, each attribute has 3 options, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2 and C3, so I have 3x3x3=27 products, each one has its own price that cannot be derived with the configurable products rules, at least I couldn't get it working, let's say we have 27 different prices.

I don't need to manage stock, I do need each variation to have its own SKU.

I could do this by making an attribute or simple products options with all variations, A1B1C1, A1B1C2, A1B1C3, ..., but I have products with 150 variations or so and this would make the dropdown menu quite big and confusing.

How do I setup a product page where the client has to chose one option of each attribute and each combination has its own price and SKU?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Complex Products Setup

Hi @pedrogb,

You need to check this extension out: https://www.magecomp.com/magento-custom-options-templates.html
I think it will help you out with your requirements.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thanks for your reply.

I'm aware there are extensions out there that could solve this issue by using simple product price instead, I don't want to use them nor hack Magento, I want to keep it has 'clean' as possible.

I'm referring the extension because your requirement can't be fulfilled using the Default Magento and you need dependable Custom Options which is fulfilled by this extension. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now