cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY FROM MLX-STORE!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM MLX-STORE!!!

This guy is a rip off artist. Selling extensions that do not do what they say and do not provide any type of support. I purchased a first data payment module from them which for one broke the ssl on admin back end and for two does  NOT verify any card address information with payment gateway. Send numerous emails through their website with no response at all until I sent a paypal dispute which at that me they claimed over 7days no refund because they didn't respond to anything. This guy is a scam artist.  His payment modules are useless because they allow fraud with no address verification or anything for fraud screening and paypal lets him get away with it because a magento module is "intangible" Be warned do not buy from this scam artist. I now have to eat a 60 dollar loss and still have to purchase another firstdata module from another seller and pray I don't get ripped off by more people like this making magento modules. How do you sell payment gateway software for internet commerce sites and not have any type of verification on it. (it does advertise they have verification on their website) but the module doesn't actually do this.

Status

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM MLX-STORE!!!

Well, I'm not sure how you choose the extensions but I briefly looked through their modules and it's clear for me that most of their extensions are just re-developed versions of popular modules from trusted developers. 

And finally, I guess you didn't check the about us page before your purchase? Smiley Happy

I would recommend to purchase ony from trusted vendors like aheadworks, webshopapps, webtex, mageworx etc.

@demon5

Thanks for the warning!

I'm currently also finding it hard to get refunds from some Magento extension vendors, including some of the big names that feature "money back guarantee".

The issue with PayPal not refunding software and/or software services I've ran into as well (on a different matter).

They tend to favour the vendor. It's not fair on the punter is it?

I found first data module from schogini worked good and they had awesome support as well. Down side is it cost 3 times as much... Plus still out my original Money from from mlx. Als good experience with mirasvit on search module I bought.

That is a different page than it was before. It did not say the founder was from Vietnam, German before..

I agree.
I am just so sorry that I didn´t read this before I ordered the "Hide Price" extension, that is not a real extension but a mess of files that does not work. I have written a review on that product, that you might read (when verified). I feel it is so stupid to waste 15 hours of have trouble because someone claims things is working. What a fool I am that trust other people...
I just hope I will get my money back. I made a Paypal claim within 24 hours. MLX-store have not replied to the claim on their first working day... Really not serious company.

Back when I dealt with them paypal told me they only cover physical "tangeable" items and let them keep the money.

Just read this. 

Same with me, bought guest wishlist extension from them and now after paying extra $ no reply from them. Sent so many emails but no reply. 

Do not buy from mlx-store 

I agree - Stay away from MLX-STORE.

paid extra to get the extension working, but the work as not carried out, either no replies to emails - or told they will do the work but never do.

Just logged into their website - they have left themselves a 5 star review in my name.  I bet the review I have tried to place will not get shown.

Paypal will not refund as it is over 7 days, even tho they do not answer their emails and keep you hanging,  it's a scam do not pay for extra work.