cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension on Magento2 that allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files

Extension on Magento2 that allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files

Have a good day, everyone!

I have opened an online shop. I need an extension on Magento2 that allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files, include product weight, alphanumeric zip codes, autoshipping.

Can you recommend me an extension like that?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extension on Magento2 that allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files

I think Magento 2 multiple table rates shipping by Landofcoder will satisfy your expectation. It allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files, include product weight, alphanumeric zip codes, autoshipping.

Not only is Table Rate Shipping For Magento 2 module allows the seller to add the shipping rates through the CSV files from their end but it also is helpful for confirming order, tracking number and print invoice. Moreover, Table Rate Shipping module is assistance in managing the shipping table rate in the easiest way.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento2-table-rate-shipping-extension.html

Full features:

For more detail, please visit: https://www.landofcoder.com/

Hope that it will helpful for you

Good luck

Re: Extension on Magento2 that allows seller to add shipping rates through CSV files

Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension offers an unlimited number of Shipping Options Customization.

Key Features: 

• Create an unlimited number of shipping methods to fulfill any particular requirements.
  • Define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having Shipping Rates.
  • Display estimated delivery dates. Mention a delivery interval for every shipping method on the cart page. Let customers know how much time the shipping takes before they place the order. It helps them take the right decision.

and many more!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"