cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension that allows customers to search stores in the checkout page

Find an extension that allows customers to search stores in the checkout page

We have multiple stores and want to showcase all of them. We're finding a magento 2 extension that can allows customers to search the most suitable store in the checkout page and pickup items easily.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Find an extension that allows customers to search stores in the checkout page

hi @mai07ulis,

I suggest Magento 2 Store Pickup that can meet all your demand. This extension allows customers to select any store in the checkout page and schedule to buy products at the most convenient time.

Re: Find an extension that allows customers to search stores in the checkout page

For the sellers who are having online stores with physical stores located worldwide locations. Using Magento 2 Store Pickup Marketplace Add-On it is possible for the sellers to list all their physical stores in Magento 2. And while checkout lets your customers select the nearest store from where they can pick up their orders at any time.

Hi,
i suggest you for an extension of instore pickup by Bootsgrid technologies.Here is the link below
https://bootsgrid.com/product/bootsgrid-magento-2-instore-pickup/

It can easily find the store location for the customers
If my answer is helpful, give kudos and accept as solution

Best Regards

Have a look at ElasticSuite for Retailers.

It's a free extension by the guys from Smile, it has the option to select a store with a search on checkout.

Cheers,

Seb