cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the best Magento 2 extension to optimize the checkout page

Finding the best Magento 2 extension to optimize the checkout page

hi guys,

I'm searching for a Magento 2 extension to make my checkout page faster and more advanced. All checkout steps are in only one page so on whole checkout process, customers don't need to leave the current page and move to another page. Pls recommend me if you have any option. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Finding the best Magento 2 extension to optimize the checkout page

Hi @SEO4YOU,

Regarding to your requirement, I can suggest you Magento 2 One Step Checkout ProIt supports efficiently to speed up checkout page with social login, ajax-update attributes, quantity, auto-detect account address, locator, store pickup, flat design, etc. The checkout will be speed up with fast load & better customers shopping experience on store, followed by a reduction the ratio of abandoned rate significantly.

Hope it can help you.

Hello!

You can try One Step Checkout for Magento 2. With the extension, you can fully customize your checkout page and make it mobile friendly.

Best regards.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello, Try Magento 2 One step checkout - Mageplaza

To simplify the checkout process, One Step Checkout module gathers all complicated default steps to display on one page only.

One Step Checkout module for Magento 2 is a 100%-open-source code. The store owner is easy to change the specific appearance from the admin configuration like displaying color or checkout layout: 2,3 columns, Flat or Material Design. In addition to the well-documented code, the settings containing comments and the great auxiliary guidance notes can help you customize with ease.

Find more extension for your store at Mageplaza

Hi!

I want to suggest you the Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by Magetop.Simplify default Magento checkout process to 1 step & increases your sales easier with Magento 2 One Step Checkout by Magetop

onestepcheckout-main-support.png

One Step Checkout For Magento 2 Features :

☑️ Optimized Checkout page

☑️ Address Suggestion

☑️ Supports nearly 100% Payment, Shipping methods

☑️ Compatible out-of-the-box with the 3rd-party modules

☑️ Allows/Supports Gift Wrap, Gift Message

☑️ Allows/supports leaving comments and setting delivery time

☑️ Easy to install and customize

☑️ And many more feature ...

▶️ Check it out : https://www.magetop.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout-extension.html

Here are some of the highest rates extensions from the marketplace that may suit your requirements:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"