cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there in Magento 2 an extension which is asking adress/zip code first and then purpose product ?

Is there in Magento 2 an extension which is asking adress/zip code first and then purpose product ?

Is there in Magento 2 an extension which is first asking for user location (address or zip code) and then purpose product or display message in function of this location ?
For make something a little bit like those website :

-https://minibardelivery.com/

-https://www.pyszne.pl/en/

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is there in Magento 2 an extension which is asking adress/zip code first and then purpose produc

Hey @sylvain_michel 

I do not know exactly the tool that would display the products only after verifying the location but you can try the Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes

With this extension, you can restrict the customer placing an order without entering the zip codes. However, they can check the product on the product page before the location verification.

The customers can also check delivery availability on the product page. 

You can upload allowed zip codes using CSV file and restrict orders for the rest of the location.

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Re: Is there in Magento 2 an extension which is asking adress/zip code first and then purpose produc

hey @Meetanshi ,

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for (I already have this option).

I am looking for something which would allow me to first have the location of the user (adress or zipcode) and in function of it display rules of business before the user beging to deal whith cart and shooping.
and then that the user still can modify his location in the header.

Is there an extension that would restrict the purchase of certain products to a list of zip codes?

ie: we can only deliver very some products locally, but other products can be shipped anywhere.

Is there an extension that restricts certain product to a list of zip codes?

ie: we can only deliver certain products locally. All other products can be shipped anywhere.