cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an Affiliate extension & Affiliate marketing company.

Looking for an Affiliate extension & Affiliate marketing company.

Hi I have a client using Magento 1 and wants me to implement an affiliate program.

Any recommendations for an extension and any affiliate schemes we can plug into.

The products are Power / Hand tools & fixings.

I have done this on another platform but not done any work on Magento so any help / pointers appreciated.

Cheers 

SteveW

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Looking for an Affiliate extension & Affiliate marketing company.

Hi Steve,

A lot depends on the size of the merchant since many affiliate networks have fees that can be a barrier to entry. You might want to look at affiliate networks like ShareASale, PepperJam, and Commission Junction (CJ) to see if one is a good fit. There are existing Magento Extensions that can help with data feeds for such platforms.

Best of luck!

Hello @steve_warburton 

Here are some of the affiliate extensions from the marketplace that you may find useful:

Hope it helps

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

The company are running ver 1 and need to upgrade to ver 2 in about 6 months.

Any issues with affiliate scheme when upgrading

Hi @steve_warburton 
As you have mentioned that you are looking for an affiliate marketing system for Magento 1. 
You can check this extension by Webkul. They are one of the best extension providers for Magento. 

Webkul Affiliate Program module is frequently overlooked by advertisers. Webkul Affiliate Program module is a type of performance-based marketing mod in which affiliate users can be rewarded for one or more affiliate clicks for each visitor or customer brought.

You can connect with them by creating ticket here.  

Hi @steve_warburton 

It's great to hear about upgrading your site from M1 to M2. 

In fact, you will have more choices for the Affiliate module which is compatible with M2 than with M1. 

Here are some suggestions for you: 

• Landofcoder / $149.00
  • Amasty / $199.00
  • Mageplaza / $99.00
  • Aheadworks / $249.00
  • Cedcommerce / $149.00

And I highly recommend you should consider using Reward Point module as a normal combo with the Affiliate one. 

And you should try the demo first to make sure everything meets your demand before making a deal.

Best lucks!

Hi  @steve_warburton 

It's great to hear about upgrading your site from M1 to M2. 

In fact, you will have more choices for the Affiliate module which is compatible with M2 than with M1. 

You can check the Magento 2 Affiliate System module by Webkul. As they are one of the best extension providers for Magento 2.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.