cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for magento product recommendation plugin.

Looking for magento product recommendation plugin.

Hi All,

This is my first time in magento forum. So, plese don't shout me Smiley Happy. Now, I'm looking for product recommendation plugin for my client store. Client is selling liquor product at online. Is there any good recomandation plugin for this? Which one should I use? Please suggest to me.

Thanks.

Kyaw

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Looking for magento product recommendation plugin.

some extensions links check whether it meets with your needs

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/4-tell-boost-product-recommendations.html

http://www.magikcommerce.com/magento-product-recommendations/

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Hi, you can take a look at this Frequently bought together extension. It may be what you need.

Thanks all,

I really interesting all recommendation plug-in. I will take a look and decided. Really appreciate for your help. It's very useful.

Regards,

Kelvin

We offer two high quality extensions that will meet your needs and both are easy to use:

View our great Magento Extensions

Hi @Kelvin_Kyaw

You can also have a look at his extension https://amasty.com/fast-product-relator.html

It will help you add cross- and up-sells as well as related products to boost sales.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

We have 2 different extensions for the product recomendations which are given below,

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

Hi @Kelvin_Kyaw

I know this may be a late reply but I really want to suggest you using Frequently Bought Together Extension because of its outstanding features: 

• Display related products most attractively for customers
  • Combine  between AJAX and JavaScript effects to create the best marketing effects
  • Easily control the number of related products

Therefore, you can increase your sales effectively by cross or up-selling and also makes your customers more satisfied and loyal to your stores. 

Hello @Kelvin_Kyaw

This Auto Related/Upsells/Cross-sells plugin is also available for Magento 2. The extension helps to add each type of product relationships globally or per product as well as set a higher custom price range.  

Hope it will be of help!

Alex

Our extensions for Magento 2