cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Page Builder

Magento 2 Page Builder

Hi everyone,

What is the best Magento 2 page builder extension? How about magento 2 of Landofcoder?

Have anyone ever used this? Can you give me some review? 

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Magento 2 Page Builder

Hello,

Recently, I have been using Magento 2 page builder of Landofcoder. It works extremely smoothly with various outdtanding features. It is very convenient and easy to use. You can get all the information you need and want to know here. https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-page-builder.html/ 

I would choose CMS Page Builder for Magento 2 . I’m very delighted with their CMS Page Builder Magento 2 assists you to builder professional websites with Ease. Front-end CMS Page builder is an extension allowing you to edit CMS pages effortlessly and visually at front-end. As a result, you can see what you've performed instantly whether it is a minimal adjustment right on user interface. No coding knowledge requires

1. Compatible with any Magento Themes
  2. Visualization and Friendliness: Every single change is visualized instantly anf enticingly
  3. 29 + Block elements to help you create any content you want
  4. Empower you to create as many CMS Pages as possible

Hi @hoa_việt,
Here I would like to suggest you the page builder extension for your magento 2 site.Here I can provide you with the link below
https://blog.landofcoder.com/best-magento-2-page-builder/

If my solution is useful , give kudos and accept as solution
Best regards

You can learn about Free CMS Visual Composer Magento 2New Free CMS Visual Composer Magento 2 supports you to create as many CMS page effortlessly. Easily create Homepage, Landing page, Ads Page, content Page… as you want at Front-end within few minutes. With drag and drop interface & 30 + builder elements supported, you can builder your store work professionally & impressively. In addition, our Cms page builder is created to work with any kind of magento 2 theme.

I strongly recommend you to use CleverBuilder - a Real Visual Front-end Page Builder for Magento 2.

The following are some key features:

1/ All-in-One Solution

Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.

2/ Visual Design

Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.

3/ Faster Performance

Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.

4/ Real Frontend Editor Experience

Live Frontend editor, Inline editor, and Tree view allows you to make changes instantly and see end-results before publishing. Boost your Magento experience with the best and fastest editor on the market.

5/ Enjoy Over 30 Design Elements

Take advantage of the complete set of dedicated tools that help you generate more traffic, leads, and conversions. You don’t need dozens of plugins anymore.

6/ Works Perfect With Any Theme, Any CMS Page

CleverBuilder works with any Magento theme, CMS page. Change themes as often as you like and never lose your designed layouts. Your content is forever yours.

7/ Responsive Design

Create a responsive website right from the start. All the elements and templates are responsive and mobile-ready. Powerful and precise responsive options are built-in. Control the look of your website on mobile devices without leaving the editor.

8/ Easy to Use Interface

An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful website, all on your own. Design pages faster and easier with hundreds of content elements and templates available to you, we've got you covered.

You can easy to check this video to see how it works. 

Cheers!

Hi there!

You can also try out this Magento 2 Visual Merchandiser.

The purpose fits your requirement - customizing product listing on categories based on your current marketing purposes.

What are the key features?

• drag-and-drop sorting for all catalogs;
  • numerous ordering options (price, name ordering, newest products first, out-of-stock products to the bottom, etc.);
  • configure / import conditions (based on attributes with no need to update your category page each time there's an inventory renewal);
  • virtual categories and more.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi, 

I also suggest Magento 2.3 Page Builder by Magezon: https://www.magezon.com/magezon-page-builder-for-magento-2.html

magento-2-page-builder-drag-and- drop.png

Magento 2 Page Builder allows you to create stunning page layouts in minutes with no coding skills required. 

Key features: 

- Visual drag & drop page builder 

- Compatible with all Magento themes

- 50+ elements 

- Powerful customizable options

- Ready-to-use templates

- Magento WYSIWYG editor

- SEO-friendly Magento 2 pages

- Lightning fast performance with cache

- Tons of plugin integrations

Trusted Magento 2 Extensions

I personally tested the landofcoder they and most extension developers give you live demos you can test their products out.  

After testing them and others I went with the Magezon Page Builder.  It's UI is built just like the visual composer for wordpress.   It is pretty easy to use.  Like any addon you have to learn it.  But once you do Page Builder will your best friend for laying out all your content. 

You can even do advance things like embed jQuery plugins to the page with out going through the mixin require.js stuff.

I used this tool for the home page and even product descriptions.

I run multiple sites and as we move to magento 2 we purchase the Magezon Page Editor.

you can read all about it here

https://www.magezon.com/magezon-page-builder-for-magento-2.html

Don't just take my comment for it every extension site I ever bought off of has demo links.  Take the time to test the products out.  I did.  

I also bought their success page.  It allows you to use the page builder tool to customize your success / thank you page Smiley Happy

Hi there!!

I see that you are asking about the Magento 2 page builder extension from LandofCoder. This one https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-page-builder.html/, isnt it?

From my point of view, I highly recommend it bez of its features but the support is slow sometimes. I am using and really enjoy it. And the price is pretty reasonable!! Smiley Very Happy