cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 payment restriction on frontend and backend

Magento 2 payment restriction on frontend and backend

I'm looking for a Magento 2 extension that helps to restrict certain payment methods when customers make a new order and when admin creates a new order for their customers from the end. Do you know any extension like that?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Magento 2 payment restriction on frontend and backend

With Magento 2 payment restrictions extension, you can create multiple rules for payment restrictions. You are able to apply restriction on different customer groups, various payment methods and set rules with flexible conditions within specific validity. When customers check out, payment methods will be shown or hidden by the applied rule. Also, when the admin create a new order for specific customers, these payment methods are visible or not to choose for the order.

Here are a couple of extensions from the Magento Marketplace:

https://marketplace.magento.com/aheadworks-module-payment-restrictions.html

https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-payrestriction.html

It's usually best to get extensions that are listed in the Magento Marketplace, because they have undergone independent review by the Magento team.

Hello @thuyha,

Here comes the best Magento2 Payment restriction module from my search and it allows you to make restrictions for payment methods from backend in different aspects.

I hope my answer is useful for your need, then if so give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

@thuyha 

Hello,

Kindly once look at these extensions, if they meet your requirements.

And these are easily customizable as per your needs!

Stripe Payment: https://www.milople.com/magento-2-extensions/stripe-payments-m2.html

Some other Payment Extensions if you require in the future that also you can get from www.milople.com

Hope this information will help you.

All the best!

Give 'Kudo'

and 'Accept as a Solution' if the query if solved!

Thank you

With MagePal's Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 extension, you can quickly select which payment method to hide or show in both admin and frontend customers

Developer @ magepal.com

Explore Magento 2 Payment Restrictions which allows creating flexible payment rules to restrict payment methods based on product attributes, customer groups, shipping address, store views, and specific days & times. It can serve the purpose of restricting payment methods as per your requirement. 

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi there,

Here is the extension that matches perfectly for needs: Magento 2 Payment Restriction by BSS Commerce.

It allows you to restrict payment methods per each customer group. That means when customers create a new order, based on their customer group, they will see the payment methods for their order as in the settings in the backend.

Moreover, this supports shipping methods restriction per customer group.

Hope this is helpful! If it helps, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

Regards,

James Hoang