cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order management/integration?

Order management/integration?

Im looking for either software or extension that integrates my magento store to ebay and amazon and also exports easily to Sage accounts, does anyone have any recommendations?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Order management/integration?

Hi @artylicious1,

I don't know about Sage, but M2E Pro extension works great for product feeds to Amazon and eBay.

Need help? Certified Magento Developers | magecom.net

Koongo has a gazillion formats available and lets you pick the ones you need. The advantage I find is that they track all changes and roll'm out as soon as possible. The lesser part is the limited license.

Wyomind Data Feed Manager is also one i can recommend.

The big question is, how far is this integration going? Is it just a link back to your store, or are you going to let Ebay/Amazon handle payment and somehow get it into Sage online accounting? For the second scenario I don't know of any solutions.

Hello!

There is Store Manager for Magento application that includes addonds- eBay Integration, Amazon Integration and PeachTree Integration (Peachtree by Sage 2009-2013) that allow to integrate Magento with all those systems from one place.

The addons are built in the main application in Demo mode, so you can download it from the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

@Store_Manager Are you still using only SQL to write to Magento or has this improved?

@Melvyn Sopacua Yes, Store Manager works directly with shop database using SQL queries. After all, Magento uses MySQL database, so it is understandable that Magento data management model involve SQL, needed to perform data operations.

Store Manager is not web-module, it does not change php and other source files of the store. Besides, Store Manager's ability to work with database directly  greatly speeds up procedures.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

@artylicious1

We have recently updated our 'Fulfilled by Amazon' Magento tool and fully integrated it with M2E Pro extension, which will let you seamlessly integrate with Amazon.

Follow the link to learn more about the functionality:  

http://www.mageworx.com/amazon-fulfillment-magento-extension.html 

Also, your feedback on the module will be greatly appreciated.

Well for integrating your Magento store with eBay and Amazon, the perfect extension for you is eBay and Amazon Integration Extension by CedCommerce!

Also, these extensions are integrated with SagePay so you don't need to worry about that.

These Extensions are embedded with features like:

-> Profile-based Product Upload

-> Product Category Mapping

-> Simple and Configurable Product Upload

-> Real-time Inventory Synchronization

-> Order- Automation and Shipment

They offer 3 months of free support with their extension, so if you will face any issue, they will be available for your help.

So, this made me stick to their solution. 

If liked my solution, click Kudos and Accept as a solution.