cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO extension

SEO extension

Hello,

My question is the following: What is the best/most feature-rich/effective SEO extension? I've read tons of reviews about various extensions and it's just a step to make my head explode. Currently am in a doubt between Mageworx and Mirasvit solutions.

Perhaps anyone here have some experience with them and can share some data/thoughts? Or recommend something else.
Thx

48 REPLIES 48

Re: SEO extension

Depends on what you want to achieve. 'SEO extension' is a pretty broad term.

I just need an all-in-one solution that can improve on-site SEO of my store and make it maximally seo-friendly: starting w/ friendly search engine URLs, correct canonicals and sitemaps and finishing w/ optimized layered navigation and rich snippets.

Good question - I launched MageSEO around 6 months ago, which does the fundamentals well but doesn't cover things like rich snippets, hreflang etc.

If you want a module to cover 'everything', I'd suggest MageWorx.

Paul

Paul Rogers
https://paulnrogers.com

Check out our SEO advanced extension, It has tons of features and will help you by guiding with all important SEO aspects. This is all in one solution for your SEO requirements of your store.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/seo-advanced-by-magecomp.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I second Paul. 

SEO Suite by MageWorx (the Ultimate version) does what you need.

We purchased the module a while ago mainly to generate sitemaps and optimize rich snippets. The extension did pretty good job with that, and helped us imrove the website CTR and search visibility. 

The only thing you should be aware of is that the module is not easy to configure.  So you will have to either brace yourself and study the extensions' manuals or ask their support for quick help  Smiley Happy  

SEO extensions are good, however in some cases you don't need to install SEO Pluggins, just read these tips to improve your Magento site's SEO with default Magento features:

http://tutorialmagento.com/beginners-guide-to-magento-seo

Absolutely none, you can rank Magento CE out of the box up against the top sites if you know what you are doing but that doesn't sell extensions. You are presuming an exension with a handful of sales can outrank a 200,000 install platform created over 7yrs, but that seems to be what most are going for these days!

You are right, having an extension is not the answer to all the SEO questions and just installing it won't make your store rank higher.

To achieve success with SEO you should complete a set of tasks like writing meta tags, optimizing landing pages ,etc. It all looks simple but in reality takes much time. SEO extensions provide tools that collect all the settings in one place. For example, SEO Toolkit supports meta tags templates, rich snippets, html & xml sitemaps and more.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

I can't say anything about others extensions, but I've used some of the seo extensions from amasty, and we didnt have any problem and improved the things we needed for the project.

Nestor González | Desenvolvimento e Suporte Magento
www.nestorgonzalez.com.br