cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top SEO Extension for magento 1.9 version

Top SEO Extension for magento 1.9 version

Hello

I am looking for a better SEO extension for my current website to manage multi products categories. \

OR

Do you suggest to keet standard version of seo which is currently available in version 1.9?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Top SEO Extension for magento 1.9 version

This topic is already under discussion here - community.magento.com/t5/Find-an-Extension-that/SEO-extension/td-p/688/jump-to/first-unread-message

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

There are a tons of different Magento extension providers out there and almost all of them offer some type of SEO module. It can be very hard for a store owner to figure out which one to choose since they often quite a diverse functionality and... it’s not clear which of these features do you really need.

That's why I recommend you to purchase some all in one SEO solution, the one that covers all important SEO activities. Yes, at first, it may seem to be an expensive option, but if you sum up the price of different small separate SEO modules, you will see that it actually cheaper!

These are the toolkits  worth considrering:

SEO Suite Ultimate by Mageworx

Advanced SEO suite by Miraswit

Ultimate SEO Suite by aheadWorks

Each pack offers good value for money and can help you optimize your store.

Hello!

You can also consider SEO Toolkit by Amasty. We have 30 days money back guarantee, so if the extension doesn't solve all the SEO problems you have, we will make a refund.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

What exactly you need for SEO, do you need a complete suite or just a plugin for specific purpose like Site map etc. I am using the following one, try the demo, 

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/advance-sitemap.html

The extension from AW cannot even compare to other two extensions. It simple does nothing for SEO Smiley Happy 

Check this thread http://community.magento.com/t5/Find-an-Extension-that/Advanced-SEO-Suite-Paid-Extensions-Who-s-the-...

Here is one moe suggestion - Ultimate SEO Suite from aheadWorks

http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/ultimate-seo-suite.html

>> I am looking for a better SEO extension for my current website to manage multi products categories

You may check our Magento SEO extension (it's fully compatible with Magento 1.9).

We have just rolled out a big update of SEO Suite Ultimate. 4.0 version has a bunch of features to effectively optimize all product and category pages (including advanced dynamic SEO templates). 

Also, with the exetension you can optimize your layered navigation and reviews pages, sitempas, rich snippets and more.

P.S. We will greatly appreciate your feedback on the extension's new features.  

Hi, 

Here is also a very useful Magento extension for SEO optimization: Rich Snippet 

This extension gives your customer quicker access to your product info, resulting in higher click-through rates

With the help of this extension, your product will display on Search engine results page (SERP) with the “rich snippet”

Check these extensions from the marketplace that may be helpful:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"