cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Hosting for Magento

Re: Best Hosting for Magento

Very nice article about hosting services providers, it definitely gives us good tips and information about hosting.   There are thousands of hosting companies offer their best services.  In my personal experience Hostgator is the best hosting companied for your magento projects, they are giving you many benefits and leading about all the other major hosting services like godaddy, hostgator or bluehost.  If you are going to buy VPN spaces then must read about Hostgator and also other leading hosting providers here <<snipped>>, you will get all the comparisons between hosting service provider in depth according to their functionalities, reliability and packages like <<snipped>> and HostGator or Bluhost.

Right, let's just get down the facts. Anything above 3s it is quoted you lose 40% of your visitors which means you either need to put in 40% more effort (time) or accept 40% less revenue. Actually it doesn't work that way and is worse but that's for another discussion. The cheaper the host the slower the performace, the worse their reputation for Google, and the higher the visitor and cart abandonment. So Siteground will be at the low end and the high end you have cluster hosts. It all comes down to how much you value your time, unfortunately most don't so they will by default gravitate to the cheaper hosting companies. Is it right, is it wrong, it works for them however it means they need to work harder for less these days, it's zero sum game in the end but some like doing it this way, fair enough. The target is always 1-2s dynamic page loads and 300-500ms ttfb without a full page cache, anything above this means your time in increasing amounts.

I am looking for a hosting now too. My friend recommended me finestshops Magento hosting. He says that it is a really great option. What can you tell me about it? Have someone tried it?

If your shop has lots of products, I recommend using a VPS rather shared hosting, with a VPS, you can optimized your server to run Magento more smoothly.

However, shared hosting is still good for new store or small store with little daily visit

I was on Siteground for a while but switched to Nexcess.  Both comparable as far as speed and customer service.  When I switched to Magento from a different shopping cart system I had a different hosting company and the site was very slow, major complaints.  I had to make a hosting provider switch pretty fast.  I like Nexcess they are geared toward Magento.

Nexcess seems to be the best hosting for Magento, their hosting is specially optimized for Magento platform, however, the price is quite high, ~$20 for the starter plan.

I think we should start off with some shared hosting like SiteGround or Bluehost before switching to a bigger one.

I totally agree to JoshuaSWarren about the hosting options and his reply is very useful.

First of all, you should keep in mind that we have no the best magento hosting for anyone. The best one only for you for me and some people. Some hosting package of some companies only match with the need of someone. That 's why if you see a guy tell you this hosting is very good, that 's not mean it 's also good for you.

That 's mean the list of magento hosting options for you to choose one by one is a good choice. You can check magento official hosting partners (who pay a lot to have listing). Or you can check some review list.

< Snipped > 

Im using blue host im feel better,but you dont select a godaddy

There is no "best" one. The best only meet for only you and some one. But you should find a list of good one then try one by one and figure out the best one for you.

I recommend Digital Ocean once again. It's super awesome. 

I used Linode for a project as well. Linode is quite good as well. Their support is amazing 

فروشگاه آنلاین
فروشگاه ساز کاموا سرویسی هست که میتوانید بدون نیاز به استخدام طراح، فروشگاه خود را بسازید