cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Cart, Slow Website

Re: Slow Cart, Slow Website

@Stuart M he mentioned he was unable to, can you not?

I also have learned that my website is being attached with search terms, can this slow my website down in the areas seen in the screenshots? if so how can I stop this from happening. There are 3 search terms with nearly a thousand searches in the past month

@GymGeek wrote:

@Stuart M he mentioned he was unable to, can you not?

I also have learned that my website is being attached with search terms, can this slow my website down in the areas seen in the screenshots? if so how can I stop this from happening. There are 3 search terms with nearly a thousand searches in the past month

I can see that you have opened a separate topic for this so we will keep it at that topic. Smiley Wink

As for a quote, we don't offer optimization service unfortunately but we do offer hosting service if you plan to switch your hosting environment (please do get in touch directly so as to not turn the forum into a marketplace, hope you'll understand! Smiley Happy). 

Hi. Have you manged to solve the issue? Coz our website is having the same problem. Will appreciate it alot if you can share what you did to fix the issue.

Hi Rayfee2,

before you waste your time on anything else, move your store to a specialize host who offers Magento optimized servers. 

Most shared, vps and dedicated hosting come with a default configuration which has to be fine tuned or completely rebuilt from scratch for a specific application. If you do not have a professional server administrator in your company, and most businesses do not have one, you'd better use a host who specializes in the system you are using. We manage stores running on different shopping carts and each shopping cart requires it's own hosting configuration. Magento 1 server configuration is very different from Magento 2 optimized server.

Like James mentioned, you can check aspirationhosting.com or there are many other fine hosting companies represented on this forum.

Why would you waste 3 months of your time if you can simply move to a properly prepared server and enjoy a fast and reliable store and happily run your business? Yes, some stores are screwed by the crappy customizations or super large tables but until you sort out your hosting, no code or database optimization will fix the speed.

hope it helps.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.