cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error about ebay\m2e account private-company

Error about ebay\m2e account private-company

Hello all i recently set up a local server with magento using the sampel data and uploading the m2e extension with ebay.i 'm trying to upload the content to the sandbox site,but magento says that the operation cannot be compelted because i have to set up my account to be either a comkpany or a private.whic haccount?the magento one or the ebay one?and how do i do it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error about ebay\m2e account private-company

You need to contact the M2E support for this question

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Re: Error about ebay\m2e account private-company

Hello I know form experience you can not get M2e Pro to work with eBay sandbox because it is not a real eBay account, You have to setup M2e Pro with a real eBay account for it to work. I do believe Amazon is the only one that give you a real account that will work in sandbox mode. I however will never do business with Amazon again. I got ripped of by them the second time for over $3k, they spend all your time with unrealistic deadlines and constant chitchat you must reply to and you can setup automatic replies with eBay anyway. You can get a free account from eBay to test M2e with and then delete it when you are ready to got live. Just get a disposable email for it, don't use you own or you will be stuck with it.
Sincerely, James Niland
Niland Enterprise LLC
nilandsplace.com