cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After import sample data 1.9.1.0 can't login admin, no admin user in database?

After import sample data 1.9.1.0 can't login admin, no admin user in database?

Hi everybody.

Magento 1.9 with out sample data is work.

then, i installed Magento 1.9 with sample data 1.9.1.0 but didn’t have any admin login. 

i try found admin user in database but it doesn't exist 

can you help me? thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: After import sample data 1.9.1.0 can't login admin, no admin user in database?

There is a set order to doing this.

1. Create your MySQL database that Magento will be installed in.
  2. Import the test data into the database
  3. Install Magento.

Importing the data after installing Magento will mess things up.

Re: After import sample data 1.9.1.0 can't login admin, no admin user in database?

Thank you but i used one click install magento on VPS Digital Ocean, i can't install Magento with database does exit.

I only can change database after install magento. Cause i can't follow your set order. 

Sorry for my poor english.

is right.

You can not import sample data after the installation.

Melbourne | Australia - priyan.d@webdesignace.com.au
My Magento 1x Shop

If you want the sample data, you're going to have to ditch the one click easy mode and do a standard Magento install in the proper order as specified. You don't add the data afterwards, as you found out, it overwrites important stuff and Magento no longer functions.

hi. thank you 

Glad to hear it!