cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento setup

Magento setup

Hi All,

I ahve few question on Magento setup :

1. On the shopping cart page currently the product image displayed is the Thumbnail image. How can I change it to show base image?

2. I have also added some custom fileds for the products. In the shopping cart it also shows the labels for these custom fields. How can i disable this option?

3. I have added few Virtual products where no shpping is required. But for these products when order is placed it comes directly in the Completed state. How can I change to Pending state on placing the order.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,

Amit

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento setup

Hello Amit,

1. On the shopping cart page currently the product image displayed is the Thumbnail image. How can I change it to show base image?

Ans: you can change this product image into base - catalog ->manage product -->image. 

2. I have also added some custom fileds for the products. In the shopping cart it also shows the labels for these custom fields. How can i disable this option?

Ans: For this we need to code for this. If need contact me 

3. I have added few Virtual products where no shpping is required. But for these products when order is placed it comes directly in the Completed state. How can I change to Pending state on placing the order.

Ans: need to check the order status in back end.