cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payment providers showing up in demo store

SOLVED

No payment providers showing up in demo store

Hi there, I am new to this shopping cart and just installed the latest version on my VPS server ( godaddy ), I just looking arround and wanted to setup PayPal and went to the "Payment Methods" tab.
Magento ver. 1.9.1.0 ( I don't know what edition this this )

When I get there I am getting this error message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 456755 bytes) in /home/hunt2899/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form.php on line 244

I don't know if this is do to the Demo store and or the install dit not correctly installed all files?

My server is not a shared hosting plan, it is a VPS wit  2GB of ram, 20 GB of storage ( only using 500mb ).  Resources show 12 % of ram used and 1% of diskspace.

I thank everybody who can provide feedback on this,

Thank you foryour help...

-FredM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No payment providers showing up in demo store

Thank you that worked,

-Fred

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I don't understand ? What code?

Thank you for our help.

-Fred

It looks like you need to increase your max memory. You can try this in your .htaccess file.

something like this  

php_value memory_limit 256M

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Thank you that worked,

-Fred

I have the same error and I tried adding he line to the htaccess file in the main folder but I am getting error 500 now no matter what I open,

which .htaccess file do you add this line to?

Hi there,

What I finally ended up doing was reinstall Magento.  I did changed the memory allocation and that did not worked.  I did stated that it worked however it did not.

-Fred