cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Configurable Products Extension

Re: Simple Configurable Products Extension

Thanks for your reply but I have several colors and several sizes I would that the client selects and him are display

In this case, we could suggest a simpler/cheaper tool:

Magento Product Matrix Extension by Aitoc

It generates simple products when you have up to two attributes.

Smiley Wink

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

The fact that Varien / Magento / eBay has/have yet to realize that PEOPLE DO NOT SHOP by looking at the product and then deciding (while running the human calculator) if they want Large for +$1.47 or XL for +$ 2.49 added to a base price of $5.83 in a drop-down menu is just the DUMBEST THING EVER!!!

It's amazing that this software has not progressed to the point of common sense. SimpleConfigurable Products was an awesome extension with one exception. For SEO, the attributes of the simple products that might be of value are not visible to the search engines.

Will someone please pick up the ball on this one and develop an extension like SCP that revives common-sense shopping when using Magento?

Not sure if it will meet all of your demands but take a look at our module :-)

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/sdocp-simple-details-on-configurable-products.html

I don't know whether this extension may meet your requirement or not but I also faced the same problem as you and the I find a Magento extension that can solve this issue effectively. 

I have been using Pro Configurable Product Grid Table View for years and it is really running well on my site and helps me to control configurable products 

You can try its demo to more consideration at: 

http://bsscommerce.com/magento-pro-magento-configurable-product-grid-table-view.html

Its not downloding 

We have a few extenions that deal with Configurable Products. For creating them but also for showing them on frontend. They all work together and are offered also as bundles. Please look here:

Best4Mage Extensions

Perhaps, this Simple to Configurable product extension for Magento will solve your problems. It is quite simple in usage. 

how to download mag SDOCP extension for magento1