cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add costum font

Add costum font

Hello

I would like to know how I can add a costum font to my theme.

I have added my otf-file a webfont generator and I now have 2 woff-files and 1 css-file.

What to do with these?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Add costum font

Hello @design_concern ,

Please have a look on below link I think it would help you: https://www.simicart.com/blog/magento-2-custom-fonts/

If still you face any issue, please let me know.

If it helps you, please accept it as solution and give kudos.

Regards.

Hello @design_concern 

I think, you are using magento 1.x version, please refer the following link.

https://inchoo.net/magento/custom-typography-in-magento-cufon/

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hello Binod

Thanks for the answer. That's correct, I'm using Magento 1.9

Looks like the genrator at http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ is no longer active. Is the're a simular solution. Seems straightforward.

Adding a custom font to your theme can be a great way to personalize your website's design. To do this, you'll need to follow these steps

1. Upload Your Font Files

• Upload the two .woff files which are web font files to your website's server. You can typically do this via your hosting provider's file manager or an FTP client.
  2. Link the CSS File

• In your theme's HTML or CSS files, you'll need to link the CSS file that came with your font files using the link tag. This CSS file will contain the font-face declarations and define how your  font  costume should be used.
    htmlCopy code
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="path-to-your-font.css">

Adding a custom font to your theme involves a few steps: Upload the Font Files: You've generated the necessary font files (woff-files). Upload these font files to your web server or hosting service. Include the CSS: Link the CSS file in your theme's HTML or directly in your website's code. Use the tag in thesection of your HTML file to reference the CSS file you generated. It should look something like this: html Copy code Apply the Font: In your CSS or within your theme settings, specify the custom font for the elements you want to style. For example, to set the font for all paragraphs: css Copy code p { font-family: 'YourCustomFont', sans-serif; } Make sure to replace 'YourCustomFont' with the actual font name specified in your costume-font.css file.

Connections Unlimited, presented by The New York Times, is a captivating platform that delves into the myriad of human connections shaping our world. With a custom font designed for optimal readability and visual appeal, the platform provides a unique and immersive reading experience. Through thought-provoking articles and analyses, Connections nyt Unlimited explores the intricate tapestry of relationships, from personal bonds to global networks. The seamless integration of a custom font enhances the overall aesthetic and legibility, making the exploration of diverse perspectives on culture, technology, and societal connections even more engaging. As exemplified in a featured article within Connections Unlimited, the custom font contributes to a visually pleasing and accessible interface, creating a dynamic space for understanding and appreciating the complexities of our interconnected lives.