cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Real time inventory synchronization with Amazon Seller Account & Magento site?

How to make Real time inventory synchronization with Amazon Seller Account & Magento site?

I need to sync inventory from amazon seller account, like if order placed from amazon seller account inventory should be decreased in my website and vice versa? How can i do it by using API? My version 1.9.2.3.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to make Real time inventory synchronization with Amazon Seller Account & Magento site?

Hi @Aveeva 

Yes, you can do it the same by using amazon API which you might get from your seller account.

or else another better option would be use M2E pro extension - https://marketplace.magento.com/m2e-m2epro-ebay-magento.html

it will helps you for the same.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: How to make Real time inventory synchronization with Amazon Seller Account & Magento site?

@AveevaHow do you list product and maintain inventory on Amazon? Using the API and writing the logic to update and manage inventory both way would not be easy. Without proper knowledge of what you are doing then it can be endless.

If you are managing Magento and Amazon separately then you'll need an inventory management software between them like SKUVault. A central place where you can manage your products and maintain inventory.

M2EPro can work when you'll list product on Amazon using M2EPro and manage inventory in Magento. However setting that up would be time consuming and will be a learning curve. No doubt their support is good and can help you wherever needed.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@tom_tyler  Do you have an integration in place between Magento and Amazon? My response above may answer some of your questions...

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.