cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1 admin issue when click on manage customers.

M1 admin issue when click on manage customers.

Hello all,

Anyone facing this issue in M1 ?

I get the following error returned when clicking edit or add new customer within the admin panel. customers–> manage customers –> “edit” or “add new customer”

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Zend_CodeGenerator_Php_File::shutdown() in /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/lib/Zend/Log.php:285 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Frontend/Abstract.php(170): Zend_Log->__destruct() #1 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Frontend/Abstract.php(149): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Frontend_Abstract->_getInputValidateClass() #2 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php(191): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Frontend_Abstract->getClass() #3 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/app/code/local/EM/Addphone/Block/Adminhtml/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php(43): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form->_setFieldset(Array, Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset), Array) #4 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tabs.p in /var/www/vhosts/chroot/www.priceguru.mu/webroot/lib/Zend/Log.php on line 285

How do I fix this?

We have not experienced this error before and the code within the files indicated in the error has not changed from prior application versions.

I should also add that when trying to Create a New Order on the backend, the Create New Customer button and links to existing customers do not respond when clicked. Not sure if the errors are related but they started at the same time.

Can anyone help me in this?

Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas
4 REPLIES 4

Re: M1 admin issue when click on manage customers.

Hello @Ankita Biswas 

Did you install any third party extension recently? or did you upgrade magento version?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi @theMageComp 

No i haven't install any extension nor upgrade my magento version.

Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

@Ankita Biswas can you check whether your compilation mode is enable and if it is enable then disable it.

Thanks

Hi Ankita,

Try to find the shutdown() method in your code base and also search if there is any Zend_CodeGenerator_Php library file used in any custom module.

You may also search root lib directory for Zend_CodeGenerator_Php library.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum