cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remove malware code form magento side.

Need to remove malware code form magento side.

We installed all security patches but still have malware code.

Can you please give me a possible page link.

Because all malware code gives in homepage link only.

Please let me know.

Advance thank.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need to remove malware code form magento side.

Hi @Ashish_k_php

1.Remove all unknown JavaScript code from System → Configuration → Design → HTML Head → Miscellaneous Scripts. Check all configuration scope levels, including multiple ‘website’ and ‘store view.’ Only keep code that you recognize (e.g., tracking snippets).

2. Remove all JavaScript code from System → Configuration → Design → Footer → Miscellaneous HTML. Only put back code that you can recognize (e.g., tracking snippets).

3.Verify the malware is no longer present by scanning your site with magereport.com.

FYI:
https://magento.com/security/best-practices/remediating-your-site-after-malware-attack

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Thanks

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar

thanks for the reply @selva_mage_dev 

We did all the possibility as you give me here but then after some of my client is the block for that website and not able to access that website.

We checked with the google for the indexing and malware checking into the website but google send mail with the no malware in your website.

After 2 weeks again one of my client send mail to me that we can not access your website from my end.

Even we check domain backlist and email backlist by anyone but all are safe.

If you have any another way to please share here.

thanks 

Hi @Ashish_k_php 

Could you please check your site access the all country. Please use the https://geopeeker.com/ 

Thanks

selva 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar