Did you mean: 

Transfer products from website to another

Transfer products from website to another

Hello!
I want to transfer products from website to another in Multistore Website
Anyone has an idea?

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
UPDATE catalog_product_website
    INNER JOIN catalog_product_entity ON catalog_product_website.product_id=catalog_product_entity.entity_id
SET catalog_product_website.website_id = 2
    WHERE catalog_product_entity.smp='999999999' and catalog_product_website.website_id='1';
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Transfer products from website to another

Hello @ahmed_chouihi 

You need to export products from one site to another to transfer them.

Thanks.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Thanks for your answer ,

but I have only access to SQL command , added to that I want to change the website for the entity without affecting child products 

Thanks in advance

I have found this as a part of an article.

I don't know whether it can be helpful

First, there are 9 new triggers for the catalog_category_productcatalog_product_website and cataloginventory_stock_item tables. The following statement was added to the INSERTUPDATE and DELETE operation for each of these tables:

INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogsearch_fulltext_cl` (`product_id`) VALUES (NEW.`product_id`);

This results in that each time the category, website or stock status of a product is modified, the product will be scheduled for partial reindex for the catalog search. This is clearly a bugfix as the triggers were definitely missing. That means that when performing a rollback, there is no necessity in removing those triggers. This modification only affects EE. The remaining changes are applied to both branches of Magento.

So I can add the code above to the query?

Thanks in advance