cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_setopt_array()

Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_setopt_array()

Out of the blue last week my admin site went down with the following error: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_setopt_array() in /home/fantomwo/public_html/store/lib/Varien/Http/Adapter/Curl.php:77

Have attempted for the past few days to get into my admin site but am still unable.  Have updated the store to PHP 7.1 and followed all the instructions that I could find that relate to PHP updates working within the Curl Library. As well as making any other changes to the code that could cause issues with the new version of PHP but still no change in error.  I am unable to update to Magento 2 without a major overhaul of my entire server and cannot afford what it would cost to migrate via a 3rd party service like Magento has suggested.  At this point I am ready to walk away from Magento completely.  Is there any way to get the listing of my products with their information from the database?  Does anyone know of a way for me to get back into my admin side?  The front end of the store works until you got to checkout and then you get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_module_open()

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, not a programmer but have a basic understanding of coding.