cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9: product view is not giving details just header and footer is visible

Magento 1.9: product view is not giving details just header and footer is visible

We have a website showing products but when we click on the product to view the product details, I get an empty block. We are seeing the products on the backend and are able to edit it.

We have tried re-indexing, flushing the cache, deleting files in the var folder, re-saved all configs, checking if product is on stock, enabled and visible. But still product view page is not showing any product info.

Pls help in providing solutions for same.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 1.9: product view is not giving details just header and footer is visible

Hello @rajive_rana,

Can you please set Magento rwd and base theme and check product view page? Also, Give me a screenshot.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: Magento 1.9: product view is not giving details just header and footer is visible

Hello @rajive_rana

I also faced same issue with using an external plugin. According to me may be indexing is running in background at admin or otherwise some third party plugin is making issue. Can you please check once and let me know.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.