cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.2.4 - shopping cart problem - once item is added to cart, web site is not visible

Magento 1.9.2.4 - shopping cart problem - once item is added to cart, web site is not visible

When you are initially on our web site, you can view all the products, categories, help, contact, etc. All available.

The minute you add a product to the site's shopping cart, the site disappears, nothing except the header is visible.  

This happens in Mobile and Desktop versions of the site.

It happened roughly on September 7th while we were adding product IDs from 40K (now at 46K).  

Sadly, the script writer that did this doesn't know how to revert back and he forgot to do a back up of the site to before the upload. So we have to fix it.

Looking for some assistance in considering possible locations to look. Any help appreciated. Have a web developer looking into it, but no success for 2 days now.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9.2.4 - shopping cart problem - once item is added to cart, web site is not visible

solved thanks.

Re: Magento 1.9.2.4 - shopping cart problem - once item is added to cart, web site is not visible

Hi,

Can you please help with sharing the solution? I have been having the same issue on my website. It has been solved for now. But, in case it happens again I can need some assistance. It would be a great help.

Thanks 

best I can offer is to get you in contact with the guy who fixed it.