cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Open Beta - machine learning/predictive analytics tool that increases conversion rates

Free Open Beta - machine learning/predictive analytics tool that increases conversion rates

We have built a product that uses machine learning to analyze your customer’s shopping patterns and predict the optimal product order to boost conversion on your category listing and search results pages.

We have a number of Magento beta customers using the platform now and they have seen some really good results - anywhere between a 10% to 40% increase in conversion rates when our rankings are being used.

We're looking to take on additional Beta customers and are providing our product free of charge:  https://convert.avatria.com/?ref=magento

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Free Open Beta - machine learning/predictive analytics tool that increases conversion rates

I love the idea of optimizing product orders for better results. Kudos to your team for creating such a cool tool! I'm definitely hopping on the free beta train, can't wait to see those conversion numbers climb.

Re: Free Open Beta - machine learning/predictive analytics tool that increases conversion rates

Even though my response is a bit belated, I wanted to say that this tool is a real game-changer for boosting conversion rates! I'm all in for anything that makes shopping experiences smoother. Those conversion rate boosts of 10% to 40% are seriously impressive. That being said, I'm super stoked about this because I've actually been considering taking some Machine Learning Courses to become a bona fide expert in the field. It's amazing to see how this field is shaping the future, and I'm eager to become more knowledgeable about the latest trends and techniques. Who knows, maybe down the road, I'll even consider working in this exciting field.