cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Place Order Button not working with Virtual Products and PayPal Express

Place Order Button not working with Virtual Products and PayPal Express

Hello,

I have seen some ask this question around the web but without much of an answer given so I'm asking it here.

Customers who are trying to place an order for a Virtual Product using PayPal Express Checkout are unable to click the Place Order button on the review step after they have clicked the agree checkbox for terms and conditions. The button is disabled after checking the agree checkbox but not before.

This issue does not occur when dealing with a Simple Product. The only visible difference I see on the page is the shipping option selection.

I would imagine this is some sort of bug and not the intended outcome. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Place Order Button not working with Virtual Products and PayPal Express

It may be important to note that I am using PayPal Payments Pro (Includes Express Checkout) method.

Re: Place Order Button not working with Virtual Products and PayPal Express

Hi,

I'm using One Step Checkout form http://www.magewoo.com/one-step-checkout.htmlThis module work well with Paypal Express. Also, you can use many feature integrated in Ultimate Checkout as below:

Checkout just in a single page

Edit cart right on checkout page

Google Suggest

Style management

Drag and Drop fields

Responsive designs

Also, their policy: free lifetime update and support. I hope this is helpful for you.