cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appearance Issues

Appearance Issues

Hey, how is everyone doing? I was wondering if anyone had these particular issues and could help me with dealing with it or point me in the right direction to fix it. 

We had an issue with the Presnitz Logo shrinking when a user scrolls down the website and scrolls back up. This seems like it would be a coding mishap and we wanted to figure out how we would fix this. Also, we had a discrepancy with the drop menu and it was mostly a matter of preference. We wanted to have the drop down menu when you scroll down the website to appear on the left side of the screen and not be centered.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this issue or had a similar issue that they fixed and could possibly let me know how they got past it, I would most certainly appreciate the information. Anything helps.

Thanks for reading!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Appearance Issues

I'm assuming that the logo shrinking goes hand in hand with your navigation menu fixing itself to the top of the users viewport. If I'm right, then the shrinking was designed as a theme feature. You'll want to grab the ID of the logo's element and search for that in your frontend skin files. I'm sure that you'll find the javascript that's responsible for shrinking the logo.

As far as your dropdown menu appearing on the left side, that's all done in your theme as well. You'll have to hire somebody to have these adjustments made or speak with the original theme designer and see if they can help you out.

Enterprise Architect

800-207-1221
https://merchantprotocol.com

Magento Extension Developers