cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While viewing orders

Error While viewing orders

Hi,

I have Magento version 1.7.0.2 and everytime I try to view or place an order in the back end I get the following error:

a:5:{i:0;s:60:"Invalid method Mage_Sales_Model_Order::GetMargin(Array
(
)
)";i:1;s:4803:"#0 /xxxxxxxxx/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/view/tab/Margins.phtml(31): Varien_Object->__call('GetMargin', Array)
#1 /xxxxxxxxx/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/view/tab/Margins.phtml(31): Mage_Sales_Model_Order->GetMargin()
#2 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/homepages/5/d4...')
#3 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#4 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#5 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#6 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#7 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Tabs.php(303): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 /xxxxxxxxx/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/widget/tabs.phtml(38): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs->getTabContent(Object(MDN_AdvancedStock_Block_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Margins))
#9 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/homepages/5/d4...')
#10 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#11 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#12 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#13 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#14 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#15 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#16 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#17 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('left', true)
#18 /xxxxxxxxx/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(58): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('left')
#19 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/homepages/5/d4...')
#20 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#21 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#22 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#23 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#24 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#25 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#26 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(119): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#27 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(419): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->viewAction()
#28 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#29 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#30 /xxxxxxxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#31 /xxxxxxxxx/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#32 /xxxxxxxxx/index.php(89): Mage::run('', 'store')
#33 {main}";s:3:"url";s:82:"/index.php/admin/sales_order/view/order_id/5/key/246f784b5730724224dc1f39da1c1cda/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}

Can you please help me understand what is going on and/or redirect me where I could get possible solutions?

Kindly,

Abibabou

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Error While viewing orders

Hi Abibabou,

Do you have an extension related order or invoice installed recently? If so, Disable the extension and try opening any order again and check if it's working. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I will be honest with you I tried to disable it using the advanced tab in configutation but wasn't able to find anything to disable the "Embedded ERP" I have installed on the magento.

Are there other way to do so?

Kindly,

Abibabou

If you know about the FTP follow this, or you can check from the cpanel as well,

1. Go to app/etc/modules 

2. find the xml files of the extension you want to disable

3. Edit the file

4. Replace True with False,

5. Save and Upload.

Hello,

Very good insite into the problem. Would you believe the issue is gone.

Now we are back to the magento barebone order management.

Is there any other steps I can do from now?

Should I enable the extension  and see what it does? If the problem persist then I think I will go to the extension developers.

Kindly,

Abibabou

That doesn't mean issue is reslved, that simply means there is an error in the extension or it is conflicting with others. Contact the extension developer and let us know what they says. 

Hi,

Thank you for that, much appreciated. I have already sent the issue details to the extension developers with the error file.

Meanwhile thank you again.

Kindly,