cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing series of issues with the Marketplace

Facing series of issues with the Marketplace

We have installed Magento and used marketplace theme for it. Currently we are facing lots of issues with the site and functions. First of all it we want to remove the Feedback ratings (Detailed explanation for Ratings) which is appearing on all the sellers accounts. 2nd We want to import products from one seller account to another but it is also not available now. 3rd We want a seller to configure the look and feel of his store. Kindly hellp us to achieve these things.

This is the url to our site

http://tinyurl.com/nxp5t4x

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Facing series of issues with the Marketplace

Actually we were able to achieve the 1st thing that is removing the Feedback ratings from seller profile page. Now we want to know how we can get the categories to left sidebar in seller profile which will only show the products which he/she had imported. Please let us know

Hello,

Can you tell me which marketplace theme you are using? 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

We are using the theme Apptha Marketplace.

Klekha,

With all due respect this is not a good post. You're asking the people on this forum to essentially do your work for you and develop answers to very non-specific questions. You're asking about features that either may not exist in your current technology solution, requiring custom development, or else are bugs in your Apptha product.

I recommend that you start by contacting Apptha to confirm whether your requests are bugs in their product and, if so, get any fixes they may have. If your requests are not bugs in their product but instead are features that don't exist, you should hire a developer to implement those features for you.

This is also the wrong area of this forum for this post. Please pay attention to the category in which you post items to make sure it's correct.

Director of Solutions @ Classy Llama
MCSS, MCFED, MCD & Certification Board Member

@robtull wrote:

This is also the wrong area of this forum for this post. Please pay attention to the category in which you post items to make sure it's correct.

This has been moved to the appropriate category. Smiley Happy

I am extremely sorry as I am new to Magento. I am pretty much familiar with wordpress. But with magento this is our first time. Hence kindly accept my apologies. We have asked Apptha team regarding the features. but they said that this is not available in their theme hence they cant help us. So kindly please help me to know that how I could copy products listed under one seller account to another account?