cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i need to know how do i get a mobile app for my online store thats built on the Magento platform

Hi, i need to know how do i get a mobile app for my online store thats built on the Magento platform

I have an online store built on the magento platform, i need a mobile app that i can have on google play for customers to download and have on their phones so they can shop on the go....any ideas? Magento engine is version is 1.5.0.1 Ideas please....

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hi, i need to know how do i get a mobile app for my online store thats built on the Magento plat

There are quite a few companies who offer to help build mobile applications for your Magento store. 

You may also want to make sure that your current theme is responsive so it can work with all devices (including mobile devices) properly. 

Re: Hi, i need to know how do i get a mobile app for my online store thats built on the Magento plat

You can publish your magento store app using Splurgify

<< Snipped >>

Magento doesn't provide solution for mobile application. They provide an API for website, you can use & develop an mobile app using API.  otherwise you make as an mobile responsive. If you need to develop magento mobile app, Please Visit Contus M Comm