cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indexing and M2EPro stuck indexing / syncing

Indexing and M2EPro stuck indexing / syncing

Hi there

My magento site is stuck indexing - it is showing two indexes as 'processing'  and has been like this since yesterday morning!

It is also stuck on sync to eBay via my M2EPro extension. 

I am unable to list items to eBay or Amazon due to this or sync inventory levels or download my orders from these sites which is a real pain!

I have googled this and all suggestion are to remove the lock files from var/lock but this folder does not exist in my magento installation.

Would really appreciate any ideas on how to sort this.

Thanks

Glen

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Indexing and M2EPro stuck indexing / syncing

Did you contacted with m2epro.com?

Their module on MagentoConnect has good reviews and their site offers support and forums.

No I haven't as the issue lies within Magento itself given it is stuck in indexing mode as well as unable to sync to my external channels....

Weds - Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this? it's a real pain and I need to sort it asap : )

I have more info on the problem to add now - please can anyone help me.... M2Epro have been unable as the problem is nto their extension. They say:

"We noticed the following error on your side:

• Fatal error occurred: "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away, query was: SELECT `main_table`.* FROM `mage_m2epro_operation_history` AS `main_table` GROUP BY `nick`".

Please note, this problem is not related to M2E Pro but to your My SQL server, please contact your developers for resolution. "

Any ideas what I need to do about this??

That means that there was a problem with the connection between Magento and your database.

This issue can be related with connectivity (of course) but also you'll find this error message when your database server can't handle the qty of requests or operations.

Maybe you can try to improve your database server and also analyze those queries and add some index to thhat table if you  need.

I'm having the same problem although I was able to run the query SELECT `main_table`.* FROM `m2epro_operation_history` AS `main_table` GROUP BY `nick` without error on 1.9.3 magento my lock folder is empty and permissions are good. Was anyone able to resolve this it appears that it gets stuck at ebay synch i may just disable ebay synch so amazon can complete. Suggestions anyone? 

Hi @awesomecowboy, as @Damian Culotta mentioned above - please contact the m2epro team directly at https://www.m2epro.com/ as it's a third-party extension and they should be able to help you get this sorted.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

after long research, I found that in the table m2epro_lock_item the was an old dataset, which locked the synchronization. I clened this table and it works again Smiley Happy

Thank you @sth007 for sharing which solution has worked for you.

Cheers!