Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Banner Slider !!!

SOLVED

Problems with Banner Slider !!!

Hello All,

would you please help me with my problem:

under my magento shop www.moobile-commerce.de/magentoo

I have a Banner slider, which is too much right side...

Can you PLEASE tell me, how to move to left side..?

With firebug I tested "slider_inner", changing size from 1040 x 494px to 785x494px...!..it moved left..!

BUT where do I change it? in which .css? in which file?

Please would you help me coding that...?

Thank you all.

Regards michalicher

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problems with Banner Slider !!!

Hi @michalicher, you should be able to change the following to achieve what you want:

In skin/frontend/default/forest_electronics/css/styles.css around line 3095, remove the float: right for the .slider_inner.

In skin/frontend/default/forest_electronics/css/responsive.css around line 49, change the .slider_inner declaration from 75% !important to 100% !important

I hope that helps Smiley Happy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @michalicher

Go to

www.moobile-commerce.de/magentoo/skin/frontend/default/forest_electronics/css/styles.css edit the styles.css

Add the below code:

.widget.widget-static-block .slider_main {
  width: 790px;
}

Hope this helps you.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Hi @michalicher, you should be able to change the following to achieve what you want:

In skin/frontend/default/forest_electronics/css/styles.css around line 3095, remove the float: right for the .slider_inner.

In skin/frontend/default/forest_electronics/css/responsive.css around line 49, change the .slider_inner declaration from 75% !important to 100% !important

I hope that helps Smiley Happy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

@davebaker

Great work...thank you very, very much for your competence and quick support.
It works fine!
Best Regards,
micha :-)

@AddWebSolution

Hello, thank you very much for your input.

Best Regards,

micha

Hi @michalicher

You are welcome.Smiley Happy

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

I have installed and run Bannerslider properly on Magento2. I am able to create Block, Banner of Slider in Banner Manager. But some how after creating Banner Slider in slider manager, it could not save. I don't know where is a problem. Can I get perfect Solution?

jigneshdharia@hotmail.com

@AddWeb Solution wrote:

Hi @michalicher

You are welcome.Smiley Happy

procedure I followed

Banner Slider Extension on Magento 2.0 1.      Down load zip file 2.      Open root directory where magento is installed For example in my case I haveinstalled magento in c:wamp/www And rename folder magento1 C:wamp/www/magento1 3.      Now open magento1 4.      Open app folder 5.      Create code folder in app folder (if code folder does not exist) 6.      Create folderMagestore in code folder 7.      Create folder Bannerslider in Magestore 8.      Copy Zip file and unzipped 9.      Open Command promp 10.        go to root in our case C/wamp/www/magento1 ADD FOLLOWING COMMAND AND RUN c/wamp/www/magento1/php bin/magento setup:upgrade press enter it will start updating and finally shows bannerslide model Refresh admin page in browser. After that run following command C:/wamp/www/magento1>php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy and press enter