cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento fedex tracking information is currently not available

magento fedex tracking information is currently not available

I have set up the fedex in magento by test account.I can generate Shipping label with tracking number but If I will go to track that tracking number then get the error "Tracking information is currently not available." All can be done through default fucntionality of magento.

I thougth I could be the test account problem .Then I created a production account and got the credential details .And I used all the details in backend side with sandbox mode to No.Still No luck.With production account details I am getting Authentication Failed.

Can any one please help me regarding this issue ?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: magento fedex tracking information is currently not available

Now I have got my solution.That was only due to credential issues like I was using test credentials for shipping porpose which is not supported by FedEx.Only text credentials can be supported to rate & track service.Due to this reason I was getting error like my question.So for ship, pickup and document upload service I had to contact to FedEx team .Then I contacted them by providing test shipping label .Now After contacting them I got my soultion I mean I can generate tracking number from magento and submit shipping details into FedEx by using Production credentials.

How to generate the shipping label for Fedex?

I am using Magento 1.9. I have created a develper account on Fedex developer section and got the mail with creadentials. Then update these creadentials on Admin panel. After that what i need to do? Is it require any module?

After placing an order, at the time of generating invoice, how to get the AWP number for Fedex?

Hi Jyotiranjan,

I am trying to integrate Fedex for India.

Would you be able to help me with steps involved.

The shipment tracking for India I suppose is not straight forward.

Can we generate shipping label and tracking number, without having user to select a shipping method ?

hi Dev,

We are facing similar issue. After entering all Fedex details, we dont have any idea how to generate AWB and ship.

If we try to ship order in admin panel, we done tracking number to enter.

Please guide.