cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping methods list on conditions of promotions

shipping methods list on conditions of promotions

Hi everyone,

I am using the Matrix Rate shipping module. I want to create promotion rules to get discount on shipping methods on magento admin. However, Magento can not get the shipping methods list on  promotions-->shopping cart rules-->conditions from the Matrix Rate shipping module. Does anyone know how to get the shipping methods list on the conditions when I select 'shipping method'.? Thanks in advanced.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: shipping methods list on conditions of promotions

HI @dnyli2010,

You need to check this link : http://coolblueweb.com/blog/creating-a-promotion-in-magento-shopping-cart-price-rules/

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thank you for reply. 

However that is not what I am looking for.  I have a costum shipping module with our own shipping methods. My questons is how can I get my shipping methods (in programming) listing on promotions-->shopping cart rules-->conditions --> "Shipping Method is ..." ?  so that I can choise the specific shipping method for promotion. For example, I want to create a promotion code for 20% off on 3 day shipping only and $5 off on 2 day shipping. Thanks again.

If you developed the new shipping method according to magento standard way then, there is no requriement to do extra code to add the method to:

promotions-->shopping cart rules-->conditions --> "Shipping Method is ..."

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now