cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

browsers and new page

SOLVED

browsers and new page

I tried to use the following browsers: Explorer, mozilla e chrome, the problem is that no one of those let me see well the page where the content is shown, in the new page window, once again, the section "content", new page...

thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: browsers and new page

Hi,

This is was cause the issue. Can you try different hosting?

View solution in original post

Hi,

It's issue with hosting /database configuration. It doesn't related to Magento installation. Send this error to hosting provider and the hot eyes would be able to change settings

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Are you trying to open CMS page with content and it gives you white screen? It may be related to the errors.

Have you tried to enabe show errors function of the php?

You can add to the index.php

#Varien_Profiler::enable();

if (isset($_SERVER['MAGE_IS_DEVELOPER_MODE'])) {
    Mage::setIsDeveloperMode(true);
}

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

umask(0);

I have tried to enabe show errors function of the php, but when trying to log in from the administrator page appeared this message:

" Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /web/htdocs/www.targetimpact.net/home/index.php on line 92 "

thanks to inform myself that the problem is related with CMS pages, it not gives me white screen but a confused content new page

further more I don't know how to upload a screen shot

thanks

hello

the problem to log in the administrator page has been solved, so the show errors function of the php is enable, but the problem related with CMS pages remains, giving myself the same confused content new page in one of it's part (content) , no white page, using different browsers.

thanks

Can you show screenshot of it? you can add url of it and use clip2net or any other sharing screenshot service or jing:

https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Thanks

Hi,

It may be related that for some reason images not exist or not loading. Please check if you have all files for magento isntallation?

Are you using linux-based server envirioment?

Thanks

where should I check to know if I have all files for magento installation?

yes, I'm using linux-based server envirioment. Does it works with windows?

thank you

No ti should be good. IS there any error in firebug console ( Firefox extension) ?

how to check if there is an error in the firebug console?

I removed Explorer and Chrome, and trying to make Firefox work, but as it's shown in the Firefox screenshot above there are still the same problems. Please tell me all I must verify.

thank you