cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally done and functioning! How do you like it?

Finally done and functioning! How do you like it?

WE are now live on Magento we started and just a screen protector brand and have grown. Ghost Armor Protection

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Finally done and functioning! How do you like it?

The site is great! But be careful with using too much JavaScript and dont block it as well as CSS in your robots.txt

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2014/10/updating-our-technical-webmaster.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Thanks Amasty.

We're already using a few of your modules and like them. I changed the robot.txt to allow those. I had some issues since google now indexes ajax and was pulling duplicate pages with ajax somehow so I was trying to make it behave.

A lot of the javascript came with the ethem. I'm shutting off some of the animations as it's slowing down page loads

Hey @netsecjoe we are happy to here that! Good luck to you!

As for duplicate content, you can have a look at this post https://blog.amasty.com/an-extensive-guide-on-magento-duplicate-content/.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

I love your site. The skin is great. The items are well spaced on the home page. Looks very good. I wish you all the best.

You may implement URL rewrites and custom URLs for your products & categories for better SEO.

Awesome site! The theme is also looking very good. Hope your business will do well.

Nice spacing on the site, a little slow but when you reduce some of the js that should improve. we got a SEO tweaking guide you can have a look at that might help too