cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled.

SOLVED

Re: All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disable

If you mean your cpanel or some sort of page is not working you should contact your hosting provider.

If it is some error do the following

You should have a log file in the var/log/ folder go there with your filemanager or ftp and check the latest file for what type of error you get. Most of the time the top line of the file gives you the correct information.

If there is not a log folder you should:

Double check if the folder var/log/ exists, and if not create the folder with the name log in the var folder of your magento installation (maybe public_html/var/log/)

Simply add the following code into the top of index.php in your Magento installation:

Look first if the code already exists if not or  is blocked out by #

Otherwise please place it there or remove the # and change it to the code below.

ini_set('display_errors',1);

error_reporting(E_ALL);

This will then quickly turn on error reporting, which will often allow you to outline a PHP bug.

Dont forget to turn it off with a # if your problems are fixed.

Now try to do wat you want as axample log in or visit the page that give the errors and look in that /var/log/folder for a new file.

Post the top line of that file here and we will see if i can help you.

Re: All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disable

@Anonymous @sherrie cpanel works fine, absolutely fine. The main problem is with magento panel. Only dashboard works, nothing else. any other options for the same ?

Hi @akshaynathani, did you check for any javascript errors or to see if your js files exist within your Magento directory? That's what resolved the issue for @Anonymous.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

hi  @sherrie @Anonymous @Mage Fumo The JS folder and files are all in place. do i need to replace it with the js folder i received with my theme ?

Best

Make a backup of your magento installation befor doing changes. If i was you run the compiler for once by ssh with the program putty. (google for this: compile magento by ssh or magento compiler ssh)

Pointing to your questions i can see you are also not a magento expert to.

If you are highley dependent on the income of your website i suggest to take a magento expert for 1 hour that overlooks your situation and help you forward for the big part.

It is not easy as it seems to be if you have very rare or difficult issues that you never seen before an you dont know how to manage and find errors and promblems.

If i was not talked into magento by some sellers benefit i probably never used it.

I am glad i had made this mistake couse now i learned a lot about magento and can do alot myself.

So pointing to you, or you read my previouse articles again i posted here for you or you go with the expert for 1 hour cause

i cant see your log files and error pages whitch makes it hard for me to help you.

If you know how that works please post what is inside your log files here with blacked out parts ofcourse for things the world dont need to see Smiley Happy Then i can look for you. If you cant, the expert is your solution.

(sorry for some english)

Best regards Bram

Hi Team,

I am facing the same problem on my localhost. On my backend page when I do inspect console in google chrome, I see a lot of js files missing from multiple locations and also .tff and image files are missing. Could you suggest what should be done?

Answer here

http://suporte.mercadomail.com.br/kb/faq.php?id=6

change the folders permission to 755