cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view order details

Cannot view order details

Hello,
I recently installed Magento 1.9.1.1 (via cpanel) and cannot see the actual orders. References to orders show up in "Last 5 Orders" panel for example, but clicking on them throws the error below. Also Sales reports show no orders. I was able to successfully place an order as a customer. Credit card authorizations show up, actually multiple for some orders. One customer said card was declined several times, but I see the authorizations so there is an error there too somewhere. Any help would be appreciated! thanks

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Cannot view order details

Try to do following things, it will help you in a way that which kind of error has been actually occuring ?

a) To turn on the logging, you can go through to System > Configuration > Developer > Log Settings and set the "Enabled" option to "Yes".

b) You can enable exception printing report by renaming /errors/local.xml.sample to /errors/local.xml

Thank you very much! The error is now displayed (I replaced numbers with the [nnnnnnn]):

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'i[nnnnnnn]_sl8j1.sl8j_customer_entity' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT `sl8j_customer_entity`.* FROM `sl8j_customer_entity` WHERE (entity_id ='')

Any ideas why it would not find base table or view?  Thanks again

are you sure this table prefix is correct and this is exactly what you see in phpmyadmin?

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

Thanks. The table prefix is okay (I replaced the numbers for the post)--the actual prefix in error message matches the prefix in phpmyadmin. BUT there apparently is no table named just "customer_entity"--only things I see with similar name are:

sl8j_customer_entity_datetime
sl8j_customer_entity_decimal
sl8j_customer_entity_int
sl8j_customer_entity_text
sl8j_customer_entity_varchar

Hi,

Any ideas why the table customer_entity would be missing? I didn't delete it. Did an installatron install from cpanel. Any ideas on how to correct? Thanks

so if the table is really missing, your installation was broken, 

youneed to restore your database or table.

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

Thanks MagenX. Is there a repair option, or reinstall option that will keep existing data in tables and add/fix missing ones? I entered design elements, tax rules, etc I'd hate to have to redo from scratch. Thanks again for any insights!

I haven't been able to find the schema/structure for the _customer_entity table or an install script that can add the table.  Can someone please point me in the right direction for Magento 1.9.2.0 Community edition? Thanks again. 

Hello,

Any ideas please, anyone?

Thanks