cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Confirmation Email and Returns to the Cart again after purchase.

Sending Confirmation Email and Returns to the Cart again after purchase.

So pretty much my title says it all. The site works however "sojitek.com" you guys can check it out but some of the backend features don't work... 

Here are list of things I noticed after 1.8 to 1.9.0 to 1.9.1 update

• I have a custom theme (heavily modded the original) might be missing the local folder >this might be the reason why some of the core features might not work... maybe i should revert back to the default theme?
  • Sending email in the order processing when I try to manually send them an email it just hangs at a white screen (500 error says dev console)
  • The heartbeat on the Aoe Scheduler and cron job might not be working.... it use to work and doesn't : I tired to update the core template.php at line 705 with the if statement
  • I need it to send a confirmation email after their purchase but it doesn't send it.....

I tired everything on every page about 1.9.1 cron jobs and edit alot of core setting and reverted back just because they didn't work even after some updating..... 

I dont know if the queue is working I don't know which core file I need to make this website to correctly work again... I been on it for a few backs and came here for some help! I would like some options .... I literally tired everything trust me I could give you all the site and references I used 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sending Confirmation Email and Returns to the Cart again after purchase.

bump