cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related products showing same product twice

SOLVED

Related products showing same product twice

I went and added two products to a products "Related Products" list and refreshed the page, instead of both products showing up, 1 product showed up twice. I can change the position of the products on the "Related Products" list, and get the second product to show, but will only show the second product twice, i cannot get it to show both products.

I tried googling this but came up empty.

Example can be seen here: http://lukasandlara.com/beetle-kill-ponderosa.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Related products showing same product twice

Hi.

After re-checking, some products have now appeared.

I have noticed that you are using some sort of slider module on the website. After inspecting the html i can see that the second product has a "clone" class defined. A lot of sliders do this so they appear to seemlessly "slide" or "rotate" the items.

I would start by looking at the configuration of this module. If you can remove it, try that. It will helpl to identify that module as the one affecting the output.

Regards,

Andy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

After clicking your link there was nothing to see under the related products tab?...

Hi.

After re-checking, some products have now appeared.

I have noticed that you are using some sort of slider module on the website. After inspecting the html i can see that the second product has a "clone" class defined. A lot of sliders do this so they appear to seemlessly "slide" or "rotate" the items.

I would start by looking at the configuration of this module. If you can remove it, try that. It will helpl to identify that module as the one affecting the output.

Regards,

Andy