cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Maximum execution time

Fatal error: Maximum execution time

Hello, 

I wish to request from anyone an assistant to resolve the issue I'm having on my site. Each time I tried to "reindex dada" on the "Index Management" page on the admin panel of my site, I get this error message... 

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /home/admin10/public_html/lib/Varien/Object.php on line 0

This error is also showing at the bottom of the home page...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /home/admin10/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Select.php on line 788

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Emmanuel

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Fatal error: Maximum execution time

Hi @iquita2005

You need to increase the max_execution_time for PHP on your server. Find either php.ini and max_execution_time variable and restart PHP. 

If you are totaly lost your hosting provider should be able to assist you.

Hello Theis Corfixen, My hosting provider supports have tried several times to increase the max execution time, yet, the problem persists.

@iquita2005

You can increse the Execution time for Magento from .htaccess:

Add the code below to the .htaccess file located in the root of your Magento store.

ini_set('max_execution_time', 300); //300 seconds = 5 minutes
php_value max_execution_time 259200
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thanks, I will give it a try.

I gave the code to my hosting provider's support to add to the site. I was informed that the code was successfully added to the server. I performed the "data reindex" and received this error message;

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/admin10/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php on line 1049

Will still appreciate additional help from any one out there who may have had a similar problem and how it was resolved.

Thanks

: Extremely Urgent: Website Displaying Erorr

Hello there,

Please, I am extremely in need of urgent help on how to get my site up and running agan. The site is www.eloggic.com. Below is the error on the site. Please somebody help!!!

Fatal error: Call to a member function getParam() on a non-object in /home/admin10/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/sm-megashop/template/page/html/head.phtml on line 35

Thanks

Re: : Extremely Urgent: Website Displaying Erorr

PM us your details, we may help you with the issue.

Hello,

What info do you need me to provide you please? I will be glad to provide you with the info you need.

Thanks

Hello @iquita2005

I sent PM, please reply their.