cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation menu does not display on CMS after 1.9.2 upgrade

SOLVED

Navigation menu does not display on CMS after 1.9.2 upgrade

Have upgraded to 1.9.2. Have CMS home page which used to display the navigation menu - in no longer displays so catalog is not accessible. How do I get it to display?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Navigation menu does not display on CMS after 1.9.2 upgrade

The issue was "resolved" by disabling caching for HTML blocks output in combination with deactivating and reactivating custom menu.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FYI - using rwd Nav menu used to display at top of CMS page and catalog pages - now does not display on any.

Not sure but it seems that you're talking about to show CMS pages into navigation menu. Well, in default Magento you can create the CMS pages from BE but in order to show into navigation menu you need to do little code evrytime for each pages. I've created extension to achieve this things., pl check blog for the same.

Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Not sure but it seems that you're talking about to show CMS pages into navigation menu. Well, in default Magento you can create the CMS pages from BE but in order to show into navigation menu you need to do little code evrytime for each pages. I've created extension to achieve this things., pl check blog for the same.

Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

The issue was "resolved" by disabling caching for HTML blocks output in combination with deactivating and reactivating custom menu.

I am having the same problem with my version 1.9.2.

My navigation does not work,  I just added 4 categories with about 5 subcategories  and when you click on any link it goes to an "error 404" page not found.     I tried updated cache and index but that didnt' help.  Can anyone tell me why my pages do not work?
In categories I created a "root" directory, then added the 4 main categories under it. I had done that previously in version 1.7 and it worked fine.  Is there something different I should do because I am using 1.9.2?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steven