cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Randomly Doesn't Load After Patch Added

Site Randomly Doesn't Load After Patch Added

Hey Guys,

My developer added the patch to our 4 websites, which are all on one dedicated server. Since the addition, the sites randomly don't load (all of them). And the host said:

The CPU resources were maxed out which froze everything up, this appears to have stopped after restarting the services but we are monitoring at this time to see if it happens again.

When they do this it works fine...but eventually doesn't load again. Could they be connected?

Thanks!

Jeff

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Site Randomly Doesn't Load After Patch Added

Hi @jeffmoriarty,

This has nothing to do with Patches Installation.

There is a possibility that you have installed not compatible patches which has caused this.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Two of our sites are on different versions than one of them. Are you saying there are different patches for this depending on the version? Do you have a link to this? I may have to talk to our developer to see what they implemented. Thanks for the help!

Hello @jeffmoriarty

Checkout our blog for the proper installation of the patches,

http://magecomp.com/blog/how-to-install-magento-security-patches/

SECURITY DISCLAIMER: The above website contains Magento Security Patch files which are self-hosted by the user and as such unsafe. Magento Forum advise all users to only download patch files from the official Magento Downloads page. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi,

You can also check article where we have Github repositories with commits before and after patched files for 1.6.x-1.9.x