cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional "Amount" price field - where is it coming from (screenshot attached)

Additional "Amount" price field - where is it coming from (screenshot attached)

Guys I hope you can help.

We have been having a bit of a nightmare managing and syncing prices on Magento.

I have noticed there is this additional "Amount" field at the top that requires a price specified but it seems like it's from and extension which I am unable to identify.

Any chance you could look at the image linked below and maybe tell me how to get rid of that as I am fairly certain this is the cause of our problems.

http://pokazywarka.pl/ar0wuv/

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Additional "Amount" price field - where is it coming from (screenshot attached)

In order to remove one of the attribute, all you have to do is to go to the Magento Admin, Catalog -> Attributes -> Attribute Groups. There you have to go into each Attribute Group, and to remove attribute "amounts" by moving it from the left side to the right. After all of those changes, you should run reindex process.

On this way, you'll remove attribute "amounts" from Product. But it doesn't mean that it will solve your issues; instead, it may make it even worse if some of your custom functionalities requires that attribute.

I recommend you to test this approach on test server / staging, and if everything is good, just do the same on production.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue