cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change Processing orders to complete

Can't change Processing orders to complete

Hi, I'm new here. My Name is Olivier and I’m from the Netherlands. Please correct me if do or say anything wrong. I searched for processing in the admin forum but I couldn't find anything on it. So I decided to make this topic.

I use magento 2.1.7 at the moment and have a bunch of orders where the order status doesn't change to complete. The order is paid, the products are shipped but it stays on the status processing and I’m not able to change it in the adminpanel. note: these are mostly orders from February 2017 and before.

I would like that all the orders that are complete have the status complete, this gives me a complete view of the shop. Could somebody give me a hint or maybe explain why i can't change them.

maybe it is possible to change it in the database (is this a good idea?). At the moment a third party runs the webshop and I am not able to go in the database. But if the processing orders in the database are set to complete in the database) will this effect anything else (for example, e-mails to customers?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can't change Processing orders to complete

I think your order is in hold state. Un-hold the order by clicking on un-hold button.

Then change the state to completed from comment sectionScreen Shot 2017-08-18 at 12.52.43 PM.png

Suman Kar(suman.jis@gmail.com) Magento Certified Developer Plus Skype: sumanphptech Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Unfortunately , that is not the case. I made a printscreen so that you can see what I see. In your printscreen I see that you can set it to complete. I can't by none of these orders.

order-processing.jpg

It looks like you are using Multisafe pay extension. The problem you have may be related to the extension.

Suman Kar(suman.jis@gmail.com) Magento Certified Developer Plus Skype: sumanphptech Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Thank you for your reply. I have sent multisafepay a e-mail.

@OlivierNL Did you ever find a solution to this? We are experiencing similar issues with orders that are processed via Braintree. The payment is settled on braintree's end, but on the Magento side they just linger in the 'Processing' state, and we can't find a way to update them.

Hi - we are now experiencing the same problem.

Did this ever get resolved and if so how?

Thanks for your help.

Sarah

Hey guys!
similar for us... I cannot change the state aways form processing in Version 2.3.6-p1.

Is there a solution to this issue?

Regards

Nils