cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing a product - "is the Item ready to ship"

Editing a product - "is the Item ready to ship"

Hi!

Can anyone explain how the field "Is teh item ready to ship" works?

Does it mean that the product will be sent as packed and that other products are going to be sent in a separate box?

Thank you very much

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Editing a product - "is the Item ready to ship"

Hi @pandora2118,

It seems like a custom attribute. That's not a native product attrbiute.

It's possible Smiley Sad I wonder what is met to do... I was looking for a way to be able to calculate shipping cost with Poste Canada for oversized items. We presently do not fill any field with product sizes. We only use the weight (if a product is big we take volumetric weight). However we have some products that are considered oversize by Poste Canada. The modul (from Collins harper) we are using cannot see item is oversized and shipping cost ends up being to low. Any idea on how to solve this problem?

@pandora2118,

That module is paid so, I guess, you can ask for support. If not, there are another options for that kind of shipment integration into MagentoConnect.

We bought it when we installed our Magento 2 years ago. We get very fiew (like no support at all) support from Collins Harper. Can you suggest other module that would be interesting?

@pandora2118,

I didn't use it (because I didn't need it so this isn't a recomendaiton based on personal experience) but there is a module from Demac Media. Maybe you can explore that option.